- All ads on Autto.kz are moderated.
- Please read the posting rules below.
- Use words that buyers might be looking for (manufacturer, model, etc.).
- Each ad must contain a description of one product (if you are selling multiple products, create a different ad for each one).
- Add a description of the product/service you are offering with as much detail as possible.
- The description should not contain contacts or links to other resources or social networks.
- Indicate the real price, not conditional like "1 tenge", "5 tenge", etc. Conditional prices will be changed to the contract price.
- Specify the price in the corresponding field when publishing an ad. Don't include the price in the title.
- To choose the best price, view other ads in the same category.
- Ads with quality photos get 3-5 times more engagement than ads without photos.
- Upload only real product photos. Do not use photos from the Internet. Photos with phone numbers, addresses, or social media links will be removed.
- Take photos in good lighting.
- Contact information must be indicated only in the appropriate fields.
- Do not include contacts in the title, photos or description.
- Do not post duplicate ads - all duplicates will be removed.
- A duplicate is an ad that duplicates or repeats the meaning of an already existing ad from the same user.
- Identical ads that are published from different accounts are considered duplicates and are subject to deactivation.
- A duplicate is an ad that has been artificially edited (edited without significant changes) in order to raise the ad in the general list of the category. Ads that were seen in such manipulations will be deactivated without the right to restore
- Job advertisements:
- be sure to indicate the name of the company on behalf of which the work is offered
- be sure to indicate the name of the vacancy that is offered in this ad
- describe in detail the duties and requirements for the employee, as well as the proposed working conditions
- if a job is offered abroad, be sure to indicate the name of the organization involved in employment, the license number and the place of work are also desirable
- Ads suspected of being fraudulent will be removed.
- Vacancies that contain deliberately false information are not published. Accounts that post network marketing jobs under the guise of other specialties may be blocked without warning. Network marketing vacancies must be posted in the appropriate category with the clarification that this is network marketing.
- Job descriptions posted by an employment agency must include the agency's name.
The following jobs are not allowed to be published:
- Dubious job offers, including on the Internet without specifying the physical address and direct contacts of the employer (work for everyone, e-mail processing at home, work without investments, etc.).
- Job offers in nightclubs abroad; web models; swinger club service offerings; escort services; girls-translators in marriage agencies; assembly of handles at home;
- Information with an offer of agency activities (bank agent), trade representation or any other activity that requires the recruitment of other members, sub-agents, sub-distributors, offers of earnings in the stock markets, trader activities (Forex trading, MMCIS and the like).
- Information about the offer of franchising.
- Jobs without company name and skill requirements
Please see the list of goods and services that are not allowed to be published on the Autto.kz website. Announcements containing information about goods / services from this list are deleted by the moderator without the right to restore. If the ad contains information about goods/services prohibited by law, the user's account may be blocked without prior warning.
It is unacceptable to submit ads of a general advertising nature or without a specific offer. Only about specific goods or services.
It is forbidden to place ads containing advertising information, as well as ads about advertising:
- Internet resources (portals, social networks, dating sites, etc.)
- Businesses (shops, companies) and listing the range of goods, services and prices.
- For example, "Our store is open from 9 to 20 seven days a week" or "All this and much more you will find at Abay street, 55"
- Sale of goods and provision of services prohibited by applicable law.
- Goods prohibited for sale and / or withdrawn from civil circulation.
- It is prohibited to sell goods and provide services for which an official request from the trademark owner was sent to the Administration.
- Any weapon (components and accessories to it).
- Combat vehicles.
- Special technical means for removing information from communication channels, other means of secretly obtaining information (earphones, key chains, cameras, glasses with a built-in camera, watch-camera, etc.); items related to the activities of law enforcement agencies (electronic and special technical means).
- Shoulder straps and insignia of military and law enforcement agencies.
- Radar detectors, radar detectors, frame-curtains, anti-wiretapping, anti-bugs and similar technical devices.
- Means of active and passive protection (stun guns, gas cartridges, gas pistols, weapons with rubber bullets, light and noise effects, signaling devices, rubber batons, handcuffs), special equipment containing tear and irritant drugs, which are related to special active defense equipment used by law enforcement agencies .
- Customs confiscation.
- Medications, other drugs, dietary supplements, steroids, anabolics, viagra,. The sale of veterinary drugs is prohibited.
- Human organs, donor services (I will rent/buy blood/sperm, etc.).
- Surrogacy services, breast milk.
- Sex services, prostitution, all services of an intimate nature, erotic massage, dating.
- Any poisons, toxic substances.
- Smoke bombs, pyrotechnics sold without a license for the sale of explosives and products (including pyrotechnics).
- Narcotic, psychotropic substances and their substitutes, as well as plants and ingredients used for their preparation. Hallucinogenic plants, mushrooms and products derived from them.
- Animals and plants listed in the Red Book.
- Announcement on the sale of animals grown in nurseries, but included in the International Red Book.
- Software and goods and services in the field of e-sports (game accounts, patches for games, etc.).
- Pirated optical media with illegal copies of movies, music, games.
- Smuggled goods and stolen property.
- Wanted vehicles without documents.
- State awards (awards perpetuating the Victory in the Great Patriotic War) - both sale and purchase.
- Virtual money, tools, programs, devices and their components for earning or generating virtual currencies.
- Foreign currency and/or other currency values (except for the sale and purchase for numismatic purposes).
- Counterfeit currency and counterfeit postage.
- Shares and other securities owned by third parties.
- Valid (including expired) or valid state identity cards and documents of any existing countries of the world (passports, id-cards, rights, student cards, grade books, diplomas, travel tickets, passes, permits, certificates, licenses and similar), as well as the forms of these documents.
- Manufacture and sale of license plates (standard, nominal, elite, etc.), car mileage rollback service.
- Official forms, forms of strict reporting.
- Ready diploma, term papers, master's theses.
- Spam databases, goods and services that may contribute to unauthorized distribution, databases containing personal data.
- Materials containing state, banking or commercial secrets.
- Items and materials, the sale of which violates the copyright and / or related rights of third parties, trademarks or patents.
- Materials that violate the secret of private life, encroaching on the honor, dignity and business reputation of citizens and legal entities.
- Alcoholic drinks; tobacco products; moonshine stills; products containing ethyl alcohol.
- Expired food products.
- Hides and skin products, horns, limbs and stuffed animals of rare and endangered species of animals.
- Information about dubious financial services (for example, “Credit for an hour. Without collateral and guarantors”).
- Fraud, extortion, request or offer of financial assistance and support in any form, including announcements "I will become a sponsor", "I am looking for a sponsor", "I will provide financial support", "I am looking for financial support", "commerce" and the like.
- Universal keys (for the front door, for various locks).
- Items depicting Nazi symbols.
- Walrus tusks, elephant and mammoth tusks are not in the product, as well as precious metals (sale, purchase), non-ferrous metals (sale, purchase) and precious stones (sale, purchase) are not in the product.
- Offers, goods/items related to the occult (love spells, conspiracies, divination, satanism, rituals, witchcraft, witches, magic, psychics, etc.), as well as literature on this topic.
- Materials that can be used as defamation of a person or group of people.
- Calls for a strike, protest, offers to take part in any auctions, lotteries and the like.
- Personal data or email lists.
- Software activators, CD keys, registration numbers, offers without original software.
- Poaching tools and equipment (electric fishing rods, nets, etc.), as well as services for their manufacture.
- Used underwear and swimwear
- Messenger accounts (ICQ, Skype, etc.), email addresses, social media accounts.
- Services of marriage agencies and dating sites.
- Any offers related to gambling
- All medical procedures requiring special knowledge and skills should be carried out only in appropriate clinics.
- Offers from the so-called "Real Estate Information Agency".
- Offers to replenish a mobile phone through the transfer of funds, accrual of bonuses.
An ad will also be removed if it doesn't make sense or contains the following:
- Any items and services that do not comply with the principles of public order and ethics.
- Calls for violence, racial hatred, illegal actions.
- Pornography, including photographs of a pornographic nature.
- Discrimination based on nationality, race, religion, gender and other characteristics.
- Offensive words and offensive language, including racial and religious beliefs.
- Description and / or comments regarding any of the methods of fraud and / or extortion.
- Numerous spelling errors that distort the meaning of advertising and are misleading.
The User agrees and confirms that he is responsible for the content of the ads posted by him, and also has all the necessary rights, licenses, permissions to post information on the Service, including without limitation all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or has a corresponding written the consent, license or permission of all persons and companies identified in the ad to use their names or images.
For violations by the User of the rights of third parties (including, but not limited to, the rights of third parties to intellectual property), the User is liable in accordance with the law.